She is sporty, classy, and fashionable. She’s the younger sister of Kate Middleton and her style is just as fashion-forward as the Duchess. Pippa wears a variety of classic pieces that can be worn again and again. Her style is elegant, yet comfortable, which is why she sparks fashion trends around the globe. I personally love her style, because she often wears figure flattering dresses and flats or wedges. Many brands she enjoys are quite affordable such as Zara, H&M, and TopShop. I have included a list of ten items that are like those (some are the same brand) worn by Pippa Middleton. The pieces can be worn alone or mix and match with other pieces that I have listed! Add some of this posh Londoner’s style to your wardrobe at a more affordable price.
- Pippa wore these Castañer espadrilles on her recent Australia honeymoon.
Castañer ‘Carina’ Black Canvas Wedge Espadrilles ($90)
- She often wears light wash denim during the summer months.
Levi’s 710 ‘Mirror Pond’ Skinny Jeans ($45)
- Both sisters love wrap dresses and red!
Michael Kors Short Sleeve Maxi Wrap Dress ($125)
- The sisters have both sported coral ankle length pants.
Old Navy Pixie Ankle ‘Coral Tropics’ Pants ($25)
- Pippa adores her skinny white jeans!
Two by Vince Camuto White Skinny Jeans ($69)
- She often wears a denim jacket with summer dresses.
Levi’s Boyfriend Trucker ‘Sunshine Indigo’ Jacket ($69)
- She loves a simple white lacey dress.
Eliza J Bell Sleeve Fit & Flare Dress ($158)
- She often wears nude wedges with her summer outfits.
Jessica Simpson ‘Sampson’ Wedge Pumps ($69)
- She has been spotted many times with her Modalu handbag.
Modalu ‘Pippa’ Large Grab Tan Purse ($220)
- She pairs her red flats with a red handbag. So chic!
Audrey Brooke Winny Ballet Flats ($49)
Let me know what you think of Pippa Middleton’s fashion! What pieces are a must for you during the summer? Comment, like and/or subscribe if you enjoyed reading this post.